Campus Recruitments Traning (CRT)
Liberty Study Circle. has a comprehensive programme designed to train students for all the stages of Campus Recruitments done at various colleges including engineering colleges and MBA/MCA colleges. The programme has different moduels for written test or aptitude test, group discussions and personal interviews. This programme is updated on a regular basis to keep pace with the changes in the recruitment procedures adopted by various companies at campuses.
Following are some of the salient features of the Campus Recruitment Training course offered byLiberty Study Circle.
All the areas normally covered in the aptitude tests of most companies, i.e., Quantitative ability, Reasoning, Verbal and Basic Computer Skills are covered in detail in the course offered by T.I.M.E. As a part of the course, students get practice exercises and test papers for each test area followed by comprehensive tests on the pattern of the tests conducted by major companies.
To prepare the students for the next stages, i.e. Group Discussion (GD) and Interview, classes are conducted in Communication Skills which include basic communication skills, GD and Interview basics, mock GDs, mock Interviews (HR & Technical) and Psychometric tests.
- 80 to 90 hours of vigorous classes covering various questions asked in Aptitude Test.
- 92 individual handouts / tests
- Classes on basic communication skills (Group Discussion basics, Mock Group Discussions, speaking skills, listening & writing skills, Psychometric test)
- Experienced faculty members to impart the best classroom inputs.
- Two individual mock interviews (one HR and one Technical) to equip the students with the questions and the skill set required to handle the real interviews. Experts who have experience in recruitment process conduct these mock interviews.
- Twelve Comprehensive Tests - Two each on Infosys, Wipro, TCS, CTS, one each on Mahindra Satyam, Accenture, IBM and general tests to prepare students better for the respective exams.
- Guidance about the selection processes followed by various companies to ensure focus.
- Additional web-based support (profiles of major companies, IT & ITES Industry updates, GD topics and interview questions for practice, etc.)
- Classes on computers (covering computer fundamentals, operating systems, networking, C language, C++, test papers in C and computer)